My sites, all content in Polish:
My Homepage - dygresje.info; divided
into a three parts: tourism, IT, and ahem... miscellaneous.
Now it's moved from Drupal to Gatsby, and is being divided into a few distinct sites.
- Facebook profile (fanpage) of my homepage: fb/Dygresje.info
- War Blog Festung Breslau 1945 daily: Festung Breslau 1945 täglich - wojenna kronika zagłady new 2021 edition.
- T4 Aktion site all texts (Polish) are here: github.com/tdudkowski/t4.
- Previous site from 2005, mostly about HTML5 & CSS 2 - redesign? 
- Long article on cryptography Kryptografia praktycznie
- All (and old) stuff on Web Accessibility is on the way. Sample is on my old page Redesign "Web Accessibility"
the very most importanter topix's
- Redoing my Homepage on new, better code, and design. New blog is coming with two planned series of articles: one on Gatsby HOWTO, and second on Enigma - nazi cipher machine with reco in JS.
- First fullstack React app "_notemacher"
Any use of external library is mentioned explicitly here in the description.
List of layouts - with more contextual information. All layouts are far from being finished. Basic presentation.
- 01 - 2-, and 3- column layout with fixed header
- 02 - Tile Page done in Flexbox only
- 05 - Full height stripes menu page [CSS only]
- « Oeil de boeuf »: transparent div as a window to the layer behind.
- To-Do-List: create, search, and delete tasks, all having its own unique number; finished, so ver 1.0
- Calculator: fully operational, first stage finished, no errors known, then ver 1.0
- Game of Life: finished, transformation are correct, engine should be optimized, so call it ver 1.0
- Enigma: reco of a famous Nazi cipher machine, now only simple transposition is possible; ver 0.2
- Carousel: standard JS carousel [Lightbox]
- Login Form With Validation: Login in a few steps
- Memory Game: initial stage, one can create, see, and delete data; ver 0.1
- "Kupuj towary" my very first React application, stable version. Almost ready, only a few features to add. Shop simulation usable in learning of data flows, and structuring of components. [React App]
- "_notemacher" note making fullstack app, long-time project. Repo: _notemacher 0.3 [React App + hooks, Node.js, mongoDB, Draft.js]
- Express App my first Express.js application, initial stable version. Simple news system - link to working app at Heroku: Express.js App [MongoDB] [Express.js]
- Gatsby scrollspy repo collects headers' data from content and automatically creates ToC menu in form of component
- Sites lately done in Gatsby: